Travellers to the show must submit:
- Passport with validity of 6 months after return to the country of residence
- Two application forms duly signed by the applicant.
- The unsigned and incomplete form will be rejected.
- Two colour passport photos;
- Certificate of Good Conduct sent by the Police or the Municipality (in English, French or Spanish) with validity of 6 months after the date of sender;
- Flight ticket or confirmation of a round trip ticket;
- Vaccination card containing yellow fever, polio and typhoid;
- Letter of invitation legalized by the authorities of the Cameroonian Emigration Service with the name and passport number of the traveller valid for 3 weeks after the date of the letter
Duration: 2 days after the visa application is submitted.
Applicants are responsible for the deposit and withdrawal of their passports;
Visa applications will be approved as part of strict compliance with the requirements;
Incomplete applications will not be accepted;
In the event that the visa has been refused, the accompanying documents must remain at the Embassy; only the passport should be collected;
The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documentation from applicants if it deems it necessary, as well as personal interviews;
Applicants from the following countries can obtain visas in Germany: France, Belgium, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and Italy.
The Embassy declines all responsibility for the possible loss of a passport for this option.
If you have any further questions about the event, do not hesitate to contact the Organising Committee’s Management at the following address: email@example.com
The Organising Committee in Germany is available to assist participants in obtaining their visas
Management of the Organising Committee has booked hotels and furnished apartments up to car rentals for all those who would like to use its various services. Please contact us by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org