Germano - Cameroonian business opportunities
Presentation of Germany Day
The Germany Days are an initiative of the Association Bantu Development Initiative (BDI), whose ambition is to present the German-Cameroonian business, financing and cooperation opportunities that exist and can be exploited, in order to create better cohesion between the actors of the two parties. As for the Bantu Development Initiativ (BDI) association, it is an association of Cameroonians living in Germany as part of their study or profession and having acquired a great deal of experience in the design and implementation of socio-economic projects. The Bantu Development Initiativ (BDI) association is also actively involved in the development of Cameroon in particular and Africa in general.
The Germanys Days will be held on December 11 and 12 2020 to Hotel Hilton de Yaoundé, Cameroon, with the theme GERMAN-CAMEROONIAN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
The GIZ Global Business Network program supports Bantu Development Initiative (BDI) in the implementation of the event. This program is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) which is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and aims to bring local and European companies closer to each other and with development cooperation .
- Set up a platform to promote exchanges between the different participants through B2B
- Present project funding opportunities
- Give startups a chance to exhibit their projects and find potential partners
- Promote creativity and innovation through programs such as the Bantu Entreprenariat Award
- Presentation of the BDI and its activities
- Presentation of the Global Business Network Program
- Presentation of GIZ Cameroon, Afrika Verein and Europa Entreprise Network activities
- Presentation of the activities of the delegation of German industry and commerce in West Africa
- Presentation of European Business Organization
- Business opportunities in Cameroon and Germany in the fields: Digital, Energy, Agriculture, Real Estate, Financing
- Business meetings (B2B, B2G, G2G)
- Presentation of German products and projects for the Cameroonian market
- Bantu Entrepreneurship Award
- Presentation of project funding opportunities (WIDU) Activities
Job seekers and training
German private sector companies
Cameroonian public and para-public sector companies
Cameroonian state institutions
Employer groups like Gicam