- Subscriptions to the International Germano Cameroon Synergy Fair in Douala end on 11 Ndecember 2022
- A duly completed subscription form triggers the invoicing.
- The stands will be set up two days before the event. Exhibitors will take possession of their stand from Tuesday 12 December 2022, after presentation of the supporting documents issued by the organisation.
- Exhibitors and their staff will be identified by an official badge issued by the organisation. A list of a maximum of four (4) stand leaders must be provided for this purpose, 5 days before the event. (Additional badges will be charged at 1500 FCFA).
- Cancellation of a stand: Cancellation of a stand is possible until 15 november 2022, by registered letter. However, the exhibitor remains liable for the sums due for advertising ordered and in progress, as well as for the installation costs of the stands.
- Schedules :07H30-9H00 : refreshment of the stands 09 H- 22H00 : Exhibition schedule
- Climate: temperature close to European summer light clothing. 750m altitude.
- Services available on the site: information points, the organisation’s secretariat, the business 13. centre, bank, transit, customs and optional insurance counters for valuables in the stands, a police station, Sialy security, fire brigade, fire brigade personnel, etc.
- Please note that each participant assumes full responsibility for verifying whether a visa to enter the Republic of Cameroon is required.
- For your safety, we strongly recommend that you take out international health insurance and obtain malaria prophylaxis before entering the Republic of Cameroon.
- Temporary import of goods for foreign stands: procedure sheet available from the organiser.
- Communication agencies (consulting and management) for support in setting up an exhibition stand or an off-site communication campaign.
- The addresses for hostesses, printing, sign making and interpreting services are provided 9. on request.
- Vaccines: the yellow fever and covid 19 vaccine are mandatory. Other health prevention measures are optional. However, the prevention of malaria (malaria) is strongly recommended Hotel reservations and air ticketing on local and foreign travel agencies. Contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
For your safety, we strongly recommend that you take out international health insurance and obtain malaria prophylaxis before entering the Republic of Cameroon.
Please note that each participant assumes full responsibility for verifying whether a visa to enter the Republic of Cameroon is required.